Thursday, May 12, 2005
- On the philosophy of Bullshitting
- I'm starting to get the hang of flickr. Albeit with a cheap camera and no photographic dexterity whatsoever, any tips?
"Bullshit is unavoidable whenever circumstances require someone to talk without knowing what he is talking about. Thus the production of bullshit is stimulated whenever a person's obligations or opportunities to speak about some topic exceed his knowledge of the facts that are relevant to that topic."
- Whoever thought it was funny to sign me up to this. You see me laughing?
- Never thought Mahmood would have a change of heart. I am genuinely surprised. Patience is a virtue indeed.
- A rather odd yet talented Bahraini blogger joins the scene.
- To the malicious snooper spying on my email: Spin on it u bugger, how do u get off reading other people's emails? Take you're trojans and patches somewhere else, goodfornothingsonofa***** I say this after running an Anti-virus for the first time on my laptop, which detected 211 virus thingies. I sat there for 4.5 hours watching this program scan and exterminate these foreign bodies that have impregnated my gateway to the universe.
- Orlando bloom. Nuff said... well actually no...I have a great offer for you Orly, I can just about envision an epic remake of the movie called "Kingdom of Bahrain" starring Orlando Gloom and debuting Bahrania? We can put all the rest of the bloggers as background extras...Mahmood as court jester, Chan'ad as the loyal sidekick, DIB as the leader of the Knight Templars...(sorry SBG no other female roles in the film ;)..."the AlKhalifa crusades and the fight for Manama"... but who should take the role of Salahaldeen?
- $260 million in total revenue for Bapco (Bahrain's oil company), and only $40 million reported in the state budget!!! MPs hope King will intervene and sort out the shortfall, how democratic.I'm sure Bapco will come up with the dodgy accounts to make up for the missing $220 million somehow in the next few days...Oh I dunno, a random hunch tells me they should ask around in Switzerland where most swindled petro-dollars end up.
*Can't Be Arsed