Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Spoon bender

This one-trick jinni called Uri Geller really does bend spoons. He bent the spoon I was eating my houmous and bread with in a restaurant once. I'm not kidding I actually have the spoon somewhere which the restaurant charged me for. I didnt even ask him to come and bend my spoon. He just read my mind because he knew I recognised him when he walked in and then voluntarily came over and bent the spoon. I spent the rest of the meal holding onto my seat I was so freaked out thinking "what else can this jinni do with his x-ray eyes?".

Posted by BB @ 1/23/2007 06:10:00 PM

Read or Post a Comment

I always thought he was a trickster that had no mettle...where was this? bikeshed

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous @ 5/13/2007 04:26:00 PM #
 

Yes I always thought that too, until I saw it with my own eyes. He really can bend spoons. Supposedly ppl actually don't take out their silver cutlery if he is invited over for dinner, cos of this popular after-dinner trick. God knows how he does it.

It was in London.

Posted by Blogger BB @ 5/13/2007 04:42:00 PM #
 
<< Home