Wednesday, December 29, 2004Bahraini blog, thought he'd stir up a bit of controversy, and launch the first ever Bahrain Blog Awards 2004. In the spirit of things, get over there and start ticking the boxes. Up for grabs is a Tree of Life Award for best overall blog, Bahrain fort award for the best political blog, Ain Adhari Award for best daily blog, Alja7eth award for funniest blog, and Most notable commenter. Like Keith Barrat says, its just a bit of fun.
Here's my pitch (tongue in cheek); Bahrania's predictions for things that WON'T happen in 2005 :
- Chan'ad missing out on any action by staying at home and avoiding arrest
- Strav winning the lottery, ending his penny-pinching ways and getting some English lessons
- Homer getting any applicants for his desperately needed vacancy
- Mahmood repenting and joining any islamic society
- Scorpio getting prosecuted on charges of stalking Bahrania
- cracks forming in DIB's nicer than nice persona
- Sume's muslim feminist movement ceasing
- Bahrania's sense of humour getting any worse
If gambling wasn't haram I would've put money down on it.
Group hug everyone...luv ya really ;)